Home » , , , , , , , » Wan Tan Mee Stall @ Restoran Okay, PJ

Wan Tan Mee Stall @ Restoran Okay, PJ

Wan Tan Mee Stall @ Restoran O.K.
Jalan SS 2/10,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

I think this stall quite well known by the locals here.. They start business bout 9am and finis quite late evening (bout 5pm). I quite like the noodles.

The stall and owners
Just order and wait, wait, wait,wait...you will be served later..just wait...

Wan Tan Mee with Char Siew
This is what you will get after long wait....I can't comment much as I crave for wan tan mee...you can try out and let me know your taste..

Teh Si and Sugar Cane
-Their Teh Si in this restoran is quite well=known...however, make sure the person who make the Teh Si is the right person...Is not the owner of the shop...but surprisingly is the waiter... 


Rating: 8/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template