Home » , , , , , , » Restaurant Windmill @ Subang Jaya (Past & Present Edition)

Restaurant Windmill @ Subang Jaya (Past & Present Edition)

Restaurant Windmill
10 & 11, Jalan SS 12/1B,
47500 Subang Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: +603-5631-8177


Restaurant Windmill is not new to many bloggers and foodies as well as Food 2 Buzz as it had been posted by Sidney earlier in June 2010 and July 2010. Without much introduction of the restaurant let me just briefly my view, Windmill its been a hot spot me and my family to have our celebration dinner ever since we shifted to Subang Jaya when I was only 7 years old.

Windmill serve varieties of classic steaks, seafoods, lambs, poetry, soups, salads and etc. which highly value in the past before the emergence of modern western cuisine and restaurants. As far as I remember, they have not change much of their items in the menu preserving what is the best from the past as well as the interior design. Cozy, comfy and nicely equip with woody tables and chairs just brings back so much memories of me, family and friends dine-in together.


Windmill used to be over crowed with customers as being expanded into 3 shop lots before its being retain back into 2 due to competitiveness yet still one of my best choice for western steak cuisine as the memories of these restaurant is beyond others could offer.

Clam Chowder (Recommended)

Oxtail Soup (Recommended_My Choice)

Cocktail of the month (Nice)

Lemonade

Neptune Delight [Outstanding] (Recommended)
- big piece of chicken tight with tiger prawns on sizzling plate -

Classic Fried Chicken Chop in Mushroom Sauce
- with french fries and mixed vege -

Classic Black Pepper Chicken (Recommended)
- with wedges, corn and mixed vege, one of the finest black pepper sauce and this is how I start to love the sauce since -

Sizzling Chicken with brown sauce
Maharaja Chicken with Rice (Not Bad if your a cream lover)
- thick cheese and cream gravy with chicken and spice -

Complimentary ice cream or cappuccino for birthday customers

Don't forget the past and try the present...!! Windmill is the place where I'm being first introduced on classical western cuisine which marks my eatery life. Thank you Windmill wish you remain as long as possible so I could bring my junior to try it out.

Apart from the outlet in Subang Jaya, there is another one in Klang which at the following address so don't miss it:
18-20, Lorong Tiara 1A, Bandar Baru Klang, 41150 Klang, Selangor
Tel: 03 3344 9780

Rating: 8 /10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template