Home » , , , , , , , , » Shihlin Taiwan Street Snack @ Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snack @ Dataran Pahlawan, Malacca

Shihlin Taiwan Street Snack
Lot BE-005, Dataran Pahlawan Malacca
Jalan Merdeka, 75000 Bandar Hilir,
Malacca.

I had tried it at KL and all of them are the same as they are franchised business...Anyway, I will just update what I had ordered here...

Tempura Seafood (RM6.00) ~ not that nice compared to fried sweet potato..

Ricebox set (RM10.50)
I am too hungry and I ordered this...basically everything is nice...if the rice portion slightly more would be better..

Crispy Chicken (RM6.50)
Fried to perfection...taste good!!!

Rating: 7/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template