Home » , , , , , , , » Restoran Xin Heng @ Batu Berendam, Malacca

Restoran Xin Heng @ Batu Berendam, Malacca

Restoran Xin Heng
Jalan Mutiara Melaka,
Taman Mutiara,
75350 Batu Berendam,
Malacca.

Seen this restaurant everytime I passed by before reaching my friends house. Is quite crowded during dinner time and my curiosity arouse...Here I am!!!

Appetizer ~ Prawn Cracker

Claypot Curry Fish Head
They put in too much curry powder makes it not that tasty

Stir Fried Chicken with Green Pepper and Onion
Quite nice and is also one of their specialty

Belacan Fried Cabbage Sprout
This is my favourite...It fried with belacan makes it even better..

Deep Fried Squid
This is something ordinary but they makes it special by frying it with Chinese wine...

Rating: 6/10

Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template