Home » , , , , » Restoran Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee @ USJ 9

Restoran Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee @ USJ 9

Restoran Super Kitchen Chilly Pan Mee
47-1, Jalan USJ 9/5S,
Taipan,
47630 Subang Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel : 03-8023 0530

If I remember correctly, they open this shop about 1 year ago at USJ, Taipan and I had tried numerous time and recommend to others (friends and colleagues). All of them give me a good feedback, so do I. So I decided to write a review on this.
Soup Pan Mee (not that nice compare to others - Balakong)

Chilly Pan Mee (RM5.50)
[this really taste good if you goes with dried chilly]


Sui Kow (not that nice compare to others - Balakong)

Sour Lime Juice (RM2.00)

Ambra Juice (RM2.00)
[some places call this as kedondong or "sah lei"]

Rating: 9 /10
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

Anonymous
September 21, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Wonder if owner of blog knows the "sar lei" juice has been diluted with water? The first time I went there I noticed this and stared at the waiter and asked him why he did this. He replied this is Boss's instruction. This shop still does this and I find it really unethical in the interest of more more profits.

September 21, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Well, I also notice that but I didn't asked them...I had stopped eating at this shop anymore because the portion is getting smaller but the price remains...everything seems lesser and not that tasty anymore...thanks for sharing your experience

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template