Little Penang Kafe @ The Curve

Little Penang Kafe
The Curve
G43, Ground Floor,
Mutiara Damansara,
Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Tel: 03-77280215
Email: lpk@myjaring.net

Thinking of Penang food, this might be the right place. The food really taste good and great. You will feels like in old coffee house. The price is slightly pricy but worth it (not for the drinks).

Kari Hantu Set (RM13.50)

Curry Mee (RM9.80)

Iced Lemon Tea (RM4.50) & Soya Cincau (RM3.80)

Rating: 8 /10
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

June 11, 2010 at 4:09 AM

Sidney, visiting your blog will only make me dream at night....haha....so much good food that I miss bah! Looks like there are more and more new food. all look very delicious....mmm

June 11, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Hi Mary Moh, great to hear that my blog able to make you dream at night...i think your dream will be: you are the one eating all the food and enjoy every moment of it...i am trying my best to try all the food around me and share with others...this saturday I will be going for Japanese buffet.

Post a Comment
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template