Home » , , , , » Tian Tian Fatt @ Subang USJ 8

Tian Tian Fatt @ Subang USJ 8

I found this place known as Tian Tian Fatt @ USJ 8, Subang Jaya. It just same like other restaurant with few stall selling all sort of noodles, rice and etc. Actually, someone introduce me this place where the porridge is tasty and delicious. Here I introduce Penang Pork Mee Stall which runs by few Myanmar guys. Their main food sold here was Pork Mee and the side food sold was Porridge. The porridge goes with mince pork, sliced pork, pork balls, pork oil (chu yau cha), deep fried fish meats (optional), tomatoes, gingers, prickles & porridge. The porridge is fully stuffed with the ingredients I mention. You will never say no for this. It only cost me RM 5.30 and guess what. I ordered large portion Huh !!!
Rating: 4/10
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2009-2015. Food 2 Buzz - All Rights Reserved
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template